-->

Thursday, 22 August 2013

London Haul!

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday I went to Oxford Street and Covent Garden with my mum, obviously in London! It was very hot and very busy at this time of year, however I had a lovely day as I do like going to London. I think it would be better for me and my mum if we went  sometime in the Autumn! This is what I got...


 Starting with clothes, I got this lovely jumper form Oasis. It's navy blue with cream, floral patterned  lace stripes on the front. It's slightly oversized which makes it feel very cosy! I think it's so pretty and I can't to start wearing it in the colder months!
 
 
I got three tops from New Look. The first one is an Aztec/tribal print vest top. The bright colours and prints make it very summery and it's very light and loose which is also great for summer!
 
 
Also from New Look I found this cream top with floral detail on the front. The front is see-through so you will need something under it however the material at the back is quite thick.  I think it's a very pretty top and something that you could wear all year round.
 
 
The third and final piece from New Look is this black top with floral print. I love it and it's very comfortable to wear. I think the fact that it's black and a slightly darker floral print makes it good for Autumn and Winter as the darker colours start to come back in!
 
 
We also went to Topshop and it's huge! There's so many lovely things in there, almost to many, ha! All I got was three pairs of frilly socks and they are so cute! I got grey, blue and pink and I don't really know how to style them at the moment but I'm sure I'll find lots of ways soon. Could you help me with what shoes I could wear them with? Next time I go, I'm definitely going an item of clothing or two! Or a bit of make-up...
 
 
Moving onto other things, in Superdrug I finally got a Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in transparent. I've been wanting one for a while now and it's been given a lot of attention in the YouTube beauty world. I tried it on this morning and it looks great, not to cakey which I like.
 
 I also bought the Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner and it's also very good! It's very easy to create a line to how thick or thin you prefer it to be. I definitely recommend it!
 
The Body Shop is one of my favourite shops, there are so many things in there I wish I could have and it all smells so good! However I did pick up a Body Mist in Coconut. The beautiful scent lasts on your skin for ages and the bottle is cute, too!
 
 
Lastly, I got this adorable little key ring from a little shop in Covent Garden which sells lots of cute, girly, vintage items. And I'm so sorry I've forgotten the name of it but it was lovely.
 
  
So that concludes my London Haul! I hope you liked it. Hopefully I can go to London again soon!Over the weekend I will be at CarFest which is a festival literally right next to where I live! So expect some 'Outfit of the Day' posts and maybe a bigger post about the whole thing when it's over.
 
Bye For Now!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig