-->

Monday, 26 August 2013

CarFest!

Hello Everyone!

So at the weekend I went to a festival called CarFest and I had a great time! There were lots of cars, food, music and fun things to do. It was organised by Chris Evans and there were celebrities there including Alex Jones and Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry from the Great British Bake Off. Did any of you watch The One Show on BBC One on Friday? That was live from CarFest! There was also great music from Keane, Scouting For Girls, Amy MacDonald and Jools Holland, and it was all to raise money for Children In Need. It was also great to see my friends again as we were all busy at different times of the holidays.

Here are a few pictures of the weekend...


Welcome to CarFest!

Keane!
 

 

And a couple of outfits I wore this weekend!

On Friday it was very warm so I chose to wear this very light dress with sandals.

Dress: New Look Sandals: New Look Watch: Next

Then on Saturday it was a bit colder and it rained a bit (but that didn't stop the fun!) so I wore burgundy jeans with a white top, black cardigan and navy converse.

Cardigan: Warehouse Top: New Look Jeans: Jeans Shoes: Converse

So that's it for now, I hope you liked it! I'll probably be going to CarFest next year, too. As I'm writing this it is the last full week of my summer holidays, wow! I have had lots fun but looking forward to a fresh start with a new school year. A few more blog posts will be coming this week!

Bye For Now!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig