-->

Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Introduction

Well hello everyone!

My name is Emily and this is the introduction to my new blog! I am very excited to finally have a blog and create posts about all the things I love with people who share the same interests as me.


Like lots of other blogs out there, my blog will be about fashion, beauty, hair, lifestyle etc. The fashion and beauty world interests me a lot and that will show through my blog. There will probably be some random posts from time to time, it's good to mix things up a bit, right?

Soon I will be starting a youtube channel also about fashion, beauty, hair, lifestyle etc. I already have a channel set up but I don't have a camera so as soon as i get a camera I will be making videos! I will let you know at the time.

That's all for now. If you have read this or checked out my blog, thank you very much! I really appreciate it. Again, I am very excited that I have started my blog. Make sure you follow me on twitter, tumblr and Instagram, I promise to follow back!

Bye For Now! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig