-->

Wednesday, 24 July 2013

25 Facts About Me!

Well Hello Everyone!

Since this is only my second post I thought I would do 25 facts about me so you can get to know me better!

So here we go....

1. My birthday is 28th October...

2. ...That makes my star sign Scorpio!

3. My hair colour is strawberry blonde so a times my hair can look ginger, then it can look lighter. But I don't mind, I love being a redhead!

4. My eyes are blue.

5. I am obsessed with Youtube, Tumblr and Twitter.

6. I am very girly and least sportiest person you'd ever meet!

7. My favourite Youtubers are ZoellaFleurDeForce, Nicolegraceeee, TrueBeutie, icovetthee and JustLovesFashion even though I watch so many youtubers!

8. For me, the 2nd half of the year always brings seems better, I don't know why but from about July I seem happier! I'm still happy all year round though!

9. Although  Spring and Summer is a beautiful season, I prefer Autumn and Winter. I love the Autumn and Winter trends and fashion, I love being cosy and warm inside instead of melting in the heat, my birthday is in Autumn and of course Christmas in December and looking forward to a new year!

10. I'm quite shy usually, but once I get to know you and talk more I can be a lot more confident, loud and weird!

11. I have an addiction to Barry M Nail Paints. I just never seem to have enough!

12. I just love cats, they are adorable! This is my cat, Bobby (shh...He's sleeping!)

13. My style icon is Taylor Swift, I love her girly, vintage but sometimes with a modern twist style and it has quite an influence on the things I buy and wear.

14. If had to pick my favourite make-up brands, they would have to be Barry M, Maybelline, Rimmel London, Revlon and L'Oreal Paris. That was such a hard decision!

15. If I had to pick my favourite shops, they would have to be New Look, Topshop, H&M, Primark and The Body Shop. Another hard decision!

16. I love London. It's such a beautiful city and I'd love to visit it more often. In the future I hope to live there, but we'll see...

17. I would love to visit Paris, New York and Los Angeles. The look like such fun, beautiful cities.

18. Even though I live in the countryside and I love it, I think I'm more of a city girl. I love the excitement that a city like London brings and the fabulous places to go to.

19. I'm obsessed with cute quotes like this one...

20. Movies... I love Mean Girls, Pitch Perfect, The Holiday and 17 Again to name a few.

21. I would like my future job or even career to be something to do with fashion and beauty. If I could mix them with journalism, that would be my dream job.

22. Every year I go on holiday with my two sisters and brother, my Dad and his side of the family and I absolutely love it. We go to the same place every year but it never gets boring and I have so many good memories from them!

23. When it comes to music, I like listening to mostly pop and chart music. I love Taylor Swift, Pixie Lott, Demi Lovato and The Wanted.

24. When it comes to food, I love pizza and pasta. I also love chocolate! And Fanta Fruit Twist (the red one) is my favourite drink!

25. I could quite happily go on the internet for hours instead of watching TV.

So there you go, 25 facts about me. I hope you enjoyed reading them!

Bye For Now! :)
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Hey,

    Love Demi Lovato too! Really hope to see her play live sometime :)

    http://ace-nails.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!

    yes demi is amazing, i'd love to see her live too!

    Just checked out your blog, it's very good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i've just discovered your blog and it's really good...I enjoy reading it! I also LOVE taylor swift's style...she always looks so cute but not too babyish. I love your blog too;)

    charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! thank you very much, i really appreciate it! i love your blog, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. and yes, Taylor's style is lovely:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post, very nice facts! The cat is so sweet! I love pizza too :) Well, I used to love in London and then after
    some years moved to the countryside and I now love it! London is great, but I needed some peace at the time I
    moved! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete

© EMILYMILLERLOVES

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig